Product

INTUS Windows

Size

9,421 SF, 3,113 SF community facility space, 8 stories, 64 units

Sound Ratings

OITC 30

Completion

2018

About This Project

icon

Home Street Residences features INTUS Arcade steel reinforced polymer windows with a black on black “shadow box” design around the windows. It’s hard to believe a dilapidated, inactive two-story church once stood here. The new eight-story building will provide affordable housing for seniors and has achieved LEED Gold along with a strong sound abatement rating of OITC 30. Of the 63 apartments, about 70% of them will be for low-income residents, while seniors whom have been homeless in the past will have access to the remaining 30% 

 

Testimonial 

“The unit mix includes a two-bedroom superintendent’s unit, twenty-two studios and forty one-bedroom units which will be rented to Seniors aged 62 and over with incomes up to 60% of the area median income. Thirty percent of the units will be reserved for homeless seniors with services provided by Services for the UnderServed. The project was financed through the New York City Senior Affordable Rental Apartments (SARA) Program, 9% Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) equity and a bank loan. Services for supportive housing units funded by a New York State ESSHI award.” – NYC Housing Conference 

 

“When it came to the windows, the biggest factor, bar none, was efficiency – which window could give us the most points for LEED1 as we target Platinum certification. There was actually a very short list of brands that could do that.” Stan Wall, Wall Development Group, LLC 

 

Awards

–  New York State ESSHI Award 

–  9% Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) 



Testimonials

“When it came to the windows, the biggest factor, bar none, was efficiency – which window could give us the most points for LEED1 as we target Platinum certification. There was actually a very short list of brands that could do that.”

Stan Wall, Wall Development Group, LLC




Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.

You have Successfully Subscribed!