Decorative RENOLIT EXOFOL PVC films give windows, doors and other outdoor surfaces beautiful colors, wood grain designs and sophisticated surface structures for decades.
Intus Colors combine a comprehensive range of colors with a rich variety of possible surface structures. Any architectural style can be accentuated using this exceptional color concept. The top quality and extremely durable coatings and foils also satisfy highest quality and design demands.
RENOLIT EXOFOL MX for interior
The PVC films are twin-layered. The color pigments in the base film use Solar Shield Technology. This protects the profile against excessive heat build-up. The base layer can remain as plain solid color or be printed, the upper transparent PMMA layer protects the colors and designs against fading caused by UV radiation or other weathering effects.
The pigments in the pigmented base film clearly reduce the infrared radiation and heat build-up in the profile. SST (Solar Shield Technology) is sun protection of the most effective type. The transparent upper layer consists of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and absorbs more than 95 % of the UV-radiation. With a long-term effect. The colors and wood grains are protected from fading and other weather effects.
RENOLIT EXOFOL PX for exterior
RENOLIT EXOFOL PX makes windows look good for longer. Ground-breaking high-performance raw materials ensure better product services – patented features:
- More stable copolymer technology replaces migrating plasticizer.
- Optimized color pigments for clearly extended color stability.
- Longer UV protection in the PMMA film protects the entire system. More sensitive white tones therefore are no problem either.
- The primer layer under the PVC base film ensures best adhesion.
RENOLIT EXOFOL PX laminates cannot be used in the following states: FL, TX, NM, AZ, CA, NV, UT, CO.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX for exterior
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX is a high-performance film for the global market which sets new standards in terms of color fastness and protection. RENOLIT EXOFOL FX is a multi-layer film with an overall thickness of 170 – 180 μm. The top layer consists of a polyvinylidene fluoride film (PVDF), the second is transparent polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the base layer is a solid colour PMMA.
The base layer contains Solar Shield Technology (SST), to further decrease heat build-up of the film and the laminated components.
The three-layered structure of the film retains any color nearly without change throughout the service life, even when subjected to intense UV exposure. With its Solar Shield Technology, RENOLIT EXOFOL FX also protects the profiles from strong solar radiation. The film structure permits use of previously critical colors and wood grains. Weather exposure tests according to RAL-GZ 716 and EN 513-2 have confirmed that RENOLIT EXOFOL FX by far exceeds the requirements of the RAL quality standards.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX is weather and ultraviolet resistant. This high-performance material retains its gloss throughout its service life. In addition, the film’s low surface tension makes it inherently dirt-repellent and therefore easy to clean. Even graffiti can easily be removed. The easy-to-clean effect of RENOLIT EXOFOL FX allows it to be used for new applications such as curtain walls on high-rise buildings.
RENOLIT EXOFOL MX has a high aesthetic effect. The care effort is very low: Even a single cleaning per year with detergent and water, using a sponge or a soft brush, will be sufficient to maintain the beautiful look across the entire film service life.
- Maintenance-free surface
- Extreme durability – will withstand the harshest conditions (-40 to 290 F)
- Excellent resistance to cracking and chalking
- All films are lead free
- Surpasses AAMA 2605 testing standards
- Easy to clean any substances after the installation process
All design options are customized based on project
Polymer window wall/storefront to aluminum door connection
Weep holes: a critical window design feature. Water flows with gravity, downhill, which is the principle used to drain water away from a wood or aluminum window instead of into your home. That is why most wood windows have a sill that slopes away from the window. During a rain storm water hits the outside of the glass, dropping to the sill and draining away from the window.
The reason you need weep holes is because the sill is the exact same-shaped extrusion as the jambs, which means that the window tracks that hold the sash when in the vertical position of the frame will collect and hold water when functioning as the sill in the bottom horizontal position of the frame. Weep holes allow this water to drain.
Our handles match our profiles and other elements perfectly – they are produced to the highest standard and use high quality materials. Besides looking great they also have a number of features that make our windows more secure and make your home a safer place to live. The self-operating blocking mechanism makes a precise click as the handle is turned through its various positions. Secustik window handles contain a patented jamming-device which provides integrated security. This helps to prevent unlawful moving of the window-fitting from outside. A coupling element allows for normal use of the window handle from inside, but jams the handle if anyone tries to turn it from outside by way of the fitting.
- 4″ limiter without friction
- 4″ limiter with friction
- 70 and 90 degree limiters with friction
- Stable and robust frame profile keeps the net tightly stretched through the entire area of the frame
- Installation of window screen does not damage the window or door
- Available screen net colors: grey, black
We offer triple glazed windows with multiple selection of Ug, SHGC, VT so your windows can be customized for you location, orientation and situation for optimal performance. Our knowledgeable employees and distributors will be happy to assist you in glazing selection.
- Obscure Insulating Glass. This glass obscures the view for more privacy, while letting the light shine through. Available in a variety of textured surfaces.
- Tinted Insulating Glass. Like sunglasses, windows with tinted glass help block the sun’s rays to help control glare; plus, they keep rooms that get direct sun cooler. The tint also helps block the view into your home. Available in Blue, Bronze and insulating glass.
- Clear Insulating Glass. The airspace filled with argon gas between the three panes of glass improves insulating properties, preventing heat or cold from escaping or entering your home.
- Tempered Insulating Glass. This glass will usually shatter into small fragments instead of sharp shards when broken.
- Security glass. Different levels of security glass will provide necessary protection.
- Laminated glass. Blocks 99.9% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. Lamination films will keep the glass in place if glass is shattered.
PROTECTION FROM UV RAYS
Large windows let in lots of beautiful, bright light. But they also let in punishing UV rays that prematurely fade expensive hardwood floors, curtains, rugs, furniture and cherished mementos. Guardian offers superior fade and UV protection that blocks 99.9% of the sun’s harmful UV radiation with Guardian Laminated Glass.