INTUS Window Walls offer design flexibility, superior energy efficiency, noise reduction, and interior comfort. These polymer storefront solutions can be integrated into external aluminum doors so an array of needs and looks can be met for retail environments, schools, and commercial lobbies. The windows are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70 and use double EPDM gaskets, ensuring excellent air and water tightness.
Colors that stand the test of time and weather. The high-end, German-made RENOLIT EXOFOL PVC films withstand the intense heat of Arizona’s desert to the Alaskan tundra. They also reach the highest of quality and design demands, making the films suitable for any architectural style or building type.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX films are high-performance films that set new standards on color fastness and protection globally. They are a weather and ultraviolet resistant, dirt repellent, multi-layer film. Cleaning, and even graffiti removal is a breeze due to the film’s low surface tension, and the high-performance material retains its gloss throughout its service life. The overall film thickness is 170 – 180 μm, and weather exposure tests have confirmed that RENOLIT EXOFOL FX far exceeds the requirements of the RAL quality standards (according to RAL-GZ 716 and EN 513-2). Because of Solar Shield Technology, RENOLIT EXOFOL FX protects profiles against excessive heat build-up.
- First/Base Layer: The base layer is a solid color PMMA with infrared-reflecting pigments to reduce heat build-up of the profile or boards.
- Second Layer: Next is a pigmented polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) base film with Solar Shield Technology which protect the profile against excessive heat build-up. These pigments reduce the infrared radiation and heat build up in the profile.
- Third Layer: Then the ink layer is applied.
- Fourth Layer: Next is a transparent PMMA film.
- Fifth/Top Layer: Finally, the top layer is polyvinylidene fluoride film (PVDF).
- Optimized color pigments mean extended color stability
- Longer UV protection in the PMMA film protects the entire system, allowing for sensitive white tones to remain unfaded
- The primer layer under the PVC base film ensures the best adhesion
- A more stable copolymer technology replaces migrating plasticizer
- Extreme durability that withstands the harshest conditions (-40° to 290° F)
- Excellent resistance to cracking and chalking
- Lead free
- Little maintenance needed
- Easy to clean substances off
- Surpasses AAMA 2605 testing standards
Attain the right look with our durable yet stylish window wall, storefront, weep hole, handle, and slab edge cover options.
Window Wall Design Options
INTUS storefronts seamlessly integrate into retail environments, schools, and commercial lobbies while providing superior thermal performance. They are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70, use double EPDM gaskets for excellent air and water tightness, and have a thermal performance as low as U=0.17 Btu/hr.ft.2.° F.
INTUS windows and doors use sturdy, secure, and timeless handles in a variety of colors. Our handles coordinate with our window profiles and elements, and offer a high level of security. They use a multi-point locking system for an added layer of security. The locking points interact with a manually operated handle to bring window sashes into a turn or a tilt position.
Weep holes are a critical window design feature. Water flows with gravity downhill – the principle used to drain water away from a wood or aluminum window instead of into your home. That is why most wood windows have a sill that slopes away from the window. During a rain storm water hits the outside of the glass, dropping to the sill and draining away from the window. Weep holes are needed because the sill is the exact same shaped extrusion as the jambs, which means that the window tracks that hold the sash when in the vertical position of the frame, will collect and hold water when functioning as the sill in the bottom horizontal position of the frame. Weep holes allow this water to drain.
Receptor & Slab Edge Cover
INTUS Windows slab edge cover solution scan be used to integrate window walls into modern building building envelopes. They are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70 with thermal performance as low as U=0.17 Btu/hr.ft.2.°F.