INTUS Window Walls
Extremely energy efficient & sleek window walls that easily integrate into other fenestration systems
INTUS Window Walls offer design flexibility, superior energy efficiency, noise reduction, and interior comfort. These polymer storefront solutions can be integrated into external aluminum doors so an array of needs and looks can be met for retail environments, schools, and commercial or residential lobbies. The windows are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70 and use double EPDM gaskets, ensuring excellent air and water tightness.
INTUS products use the high-end and innovative RENOLIT EXOFOL PVC decorative films. This German technology give our windows and doors beautiful colors and wood grain designs, while standing the test of time and weather. These extremely durable films last for decades in any North American climate – from the intense heat of Arizona’s dessert to the Alaskan tundra. They also reach the highest of quality and design demands, making the films suitable for any architectural style or building type.
RENOLIT EXOFOL MX for Interiors
- First/Base Layer: The base film uses color pigments with Solar Shield Technology which protect the profile against excessive heat build-up. These pigments reduce the infrared radiation and heat build up in the profile. This layer can be a solid color or a design such as a wood grain.
- Second Layer: The middle layer is the upper transparent PMMA layer which protects the colors and designs against fading caused by UV radiation or other weathering effects.
- Third/Top Layer: The transparent upper layer is made of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and absorbs more than 95% of UV-radiation. This means your chosen color or design below will be protected from fading and weather effects.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX for Exteriors
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX films are high-performance films that set new standards on color fastness and protection globally. They are a weather and ultraviolet resistant, dirt repellent, multi-layer film. Cleaning, and even graffiti removal is a breeze due to the film’s low surface tension, and the high-performance material retains its gloss throughout its service life. The overall film thickness is 170 – 180 μm, and weather exposure tests have confirmed that RENOLIT EXOFOL FX far exceeds the requirements of the RAL quality standards (according to RAL-GZ 716 and EN 513-2).
Because of Solar Shield Technology, RENOLIT EXOFOL FX protects profiles against excessive heat build-up. As a result, RENOLIT offers a guarantee of up to 22.5 years for this product – up to 15 years as a warranty on the film and another 7.5 years via RENOLIT‘s proprietary renovation service depending on location and availability.
- First/Base Layer: The base layer is a solid color PMMA with infrared-reflecting pigments to reduce heat build-up of the profile or boards.
- Second Layer: Next is a pigmented polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) base film with Solar Shield Technology which protect the profile against excessive heat build-up. These pigments reduce the infrared radiation and heat build up in the profile.
- Third Layer: Then the ink layer is applied.
- Fourth Layer: Next is a transparent PMMA film.
- Fifth/Top Layer: Finally, the top layer is polyvinylidene fluoride film (PVDF).
- Optimized color pigments mean extended color stability
- Longer UV protection in the PMMA film protects the entire system, allowing for sensitive white tones to remain unfaded
- The primer layer under the PVC base film ensures the best adhesion
- A more stable copolymer technology replaces migrating plasticizer
RENOLIT EXOFOL MX has a highly appealing aesthetic, with very little maintenance needed. Just ones cleaning annually with detergent and water, using a sponge or a soft brush, is sufficient to maintain the handsome look for the entire service life of the film.
- Extreme durability that withstands the harshest conditions (-40 to 290 F)
- Excellent resistance to cracking and chalking
- Lead free
- Little maintenance needed
- Easy to clean substances off
- Surpasses AAMA 2605 testing standards
All design options are customized based on project
Polymer window wall/storefront to aluminum door connection
Weep holes: a critical window design feature. Water flows with gravity, downhill, which is the principle used to drain water away from a wood or aluminum window instead of into your home. That is why most wood windows have a sill that slopes away from the window. During a rain storm water hits the outside of the glass, dropping to the sill and draining away from the window.
The reason you need weep holes is because the sill is the exact same-shaped extrusion as the jambs, which means that the window tracks that hold the sash when in the vertical position of the frame will collect and hold water when functioning as the sill in the bottom horizontal position of the frame. Weep holes allow this water to drain.
Our handles match our profiles and other elements perfectly – they are produced to the highest standard and use high quality materials. Besides looking great they also have a number of features that make our windows more secure and make your home a safer place to live. The self-operating blocking mechanism makes a precise click as the handle is turned through its various positions. Secustik window handles contain a patented jamming-device which provides integrated security. This helps to prevent unlawful moving of the window-fitting from outside. A coupling element allows for normal use of the window handle from inside, but jams the handle if anyone tries to turn it from outside by way of the fitting.
- 4″ limiter without friction
- 4″ limiter with friction
- 70 and 90 degree limiters with friction
- Stable and robust frame profile keeps the net tightly stretched through the entire area of the frame
- Installation of window screen does not damage the window or door
- Available screen net colors: grey, black
We offer triple glazed windows with multiple selection of Ug, SHGC, VT so your windows can be customized for you location, orientation and situation for optimal performance. Our knowledgeable employees and distributors will be happy to assist you in glazing selection.
- Obscure Insulating Glass. This glass obscures the view for more privacy, while letting the light shine through. Available in a variety of textured surfaces.
- Tinted Insulating Glass. Like sunglasses, windows with tinted glass help block the sun’s rays to help control glare; plus, they keep rooms that get direct sun cooler. The tint also helps block the view into your home. Available in Blue, Bronze and insulating glass.
- Clear Insulating Glass. The airspace filled with argon gas between the three panes of glass improves insulating properties, preventing heat or cold from escaping or entering your home.
- Tempered Insulating Glass. This glass will usually shatter into small fragments instead of sharp shards when broken.
- Security glass. Different levels of security glass will provide necessary protection.
- Laminated glass. Blocks 99.9% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. Lamination films will keep the glass in place if glass is shattered.
PROTECTION FROM UV RAYS
Large windows let in lots of beautiful, bright light. But they also let in punishing UV rays that prematurely fade expensive hardwood floors, curtains, rugs, furniture and cherished mementos. Guardian offers superior fade and UV protection that blocks 99.9% of the sun’s harmful UV radiation with Guardian Laminated Glass.