INTUS Window Walls offer design flexibility, superior energy efficiency, noise reduction, and interior comfort. These polymer storefront solutions can be integrated into external aluminum doors so an array of needs and looks can be met for retail environments, schools, and commercial lobbies. The windows are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70 and use double EPDM gaskets, ensuring excellent air and water tightness.
Colors that stand the test of time and weather. The high-end, German-made RENOLIT EXOFOL PVC films withstand the intense heat of Arizona’s desert to the Alaskan tundra. They also reach the highest of quality and design demands, making the films suitable for any architectural style or building type.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX films are high-performance films that set new standards on color fastness and protection globally. They are a weather and ultraviolet resistant, dirt repellent, multi-layer film. Cleaning, and even graffiti removal is a breeze due to the film’s low surface tension, and the high-performance material retains its gloss throughout its service life. The overall film thickness is 170 – 180 μm, and weather exposure tests have confirmed that RENOLIT EXOFOL FX far exceeds the requirements of the RAL quality standards (according to RAL-GZ 716 and EN 513-2).
Because of Solar Shield Technology, RENOLIT EXOFOL FX protects profiles against excessive heat build-up. As a result, RENOLIT offers a guarantee of up to 22.5 years for this product – up to 15 years as a warranty on the film and another 7.5 years via RENOLIT‘s proprietary renovation service depending on location and availability.
- First/Base Layer: The base layer is a solid color PMMA with infrared-reflecting pigments to reduce heat build-up of the profile or boards.
- Second Layer: Next is a pigmented polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) base film with Solar Shield Technology which protect the profile against excessive heat build-up. These pigments reduce the infrared radiation and heat build up in the profile.
- Third Layer: Then the ink layer is applied.
- Fourth Layer: Next is a transparent PMMA film.
- Fifth/Top Layer: Finally, the top layer is polyvinylidene fluoride film (PVDF).
- Optimized color pigments mean extended color stability
- Longer UV protection in the PMMA film protects the entire system, allowing for sensitive white tones to remain unfaded
- The primer layer under the PVC base film ensures the best adhesion
- A more stable copolymer technology replaces migrating plasticizer
- Extreme durability that withstands the harshest conditions (-40° to 290° F)
- Excellent resistance to cracking and chalking
- Lead free
- Little maintenance needed
- Easy to clean substances off
- Surpasses AAMA 2605 testing standards
Attain the right look with our durable yet stylish window wall, storefront, weep hole, handle, and slab edge cover options.
Window Wall Design Options
More information coming soon!
INTUS windows and doors use sturdy, secure, and timeless handles in a variety of colors. Our handles coordinate with our window profiles and elements, and offer a high level of security. They use a multi-point locking system for an added layer of security. The locking points interact with a manually operated handle to bring window sashes into a turn or a tilt position.
Weep holes are a critical window design feature. Water flows with gravity downhill – the principle used to drain water away from a wood or aluminum window instead of into your home. That is why most wood windows have a sill that slopes away from the window. During a rain storm water hits the outside of the glass, dropping to the sill and draining away from the window.
Weep holes are needed because the sill is the exact same shaped extrusion as the jambs, which means that the window tracks that hold the sash when in the vertical position of the frame, will collect and hold water when functioning as the sill in the bottom horizontal position of the frame. Weep holes allow this water to drain.
Protruded Slab Edge Cover
INTUS protruded window walls seamlessly integrate into modern building envelopes and provide superior thermal performance compared to traditional storefront systems. They are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70 with thermal performance as low as U=0.17 Btu/hr.ft.2.°F.
Moxy Hotel with INTUS Arcade steel reinforced polymer windows with sound rating of STC 45/OITC 38
MOXY HOTEL, WASHINGTON, DC
Flush Slab Edge Cover
INTUS flush window walls create a curtain-wall look by making the transition from floor to floor imperceptible. They are Design Pressure (DP) rated up to DP70 with thermal performance as low as U=0.17 Btu/hr.ft.2.°F.