INTUS balcony doors conserve energy, increase thermal performance, reduce noise, and are diversely stylish. Our polymer triple and double pane doors are reinforced with steel u-channels for increased strength and stability. We use phthalate-free unplasticized-polyvinyl chloride (U-PVC) with no added plasticizers – creating a stronger, longer lasting, more UV resistant window frame. INTUS balcony doors are rot resistant, require very minimal maintenance, and are available in a wide variety of durable and dirt resistant laminate finishes. Every aspect of our windows and doors are designed to conserve energy, increase thermal performance, reduce noise, and beautify buildings.
Supera Standard Balcony Door
Create an array of entry looks with a wide offering of designs and colors, while balancing energy efficiency, affordability, and style with Supera balcony doors. Available in both inswing and outswing operable styles.
Supera ADA Magnetic Threshold Balcony Door
Supera ADA Threshold Balcony Door
Supera CW Sliding Door
INTUS sliding doors offer a great solution when space is limited, but exterior access is needed. Whether your room opens to a balcony or patio, our steel-reinforced polymer sliding doors provide the thermal comfort you need, with the durability and performance you want, and are available with myriad of options to achieve your project's design.
Supera 83 Passive Balcony Door
INTUS achieves Passive House Institute (PHI) Certification through our thermally efficient Supera 83 Passive balcony door and high performance triple glazing. By using this method versus expensive super insulated profiles, INTUS is able to affordably achieve PHI Certification for any climate zone in the U.S. and areas of Canada. With its steel reinforced profile, Supera 83 Passive is stronger structurally and can achieve certification at greater heights. Available in both inswing and outswing operable styles.
Colors that stand the test of time and weather. The high-end, German-made RENOLIT EXOFOL PVC films withstand the intense heat of Arizona’s desert to the Alaskan tundra. They also reach the highest of quality and design demands, making the films suitable for any architectural style or building type.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX films are high-performance films that set new standards on color fastness and protection globally. They are a weather and ultraviolet resistant, dirt repellent, multi-layer film. Cleaning, and even graffiti removal is a breeze due to the film’s low surface tension, and the high-performance material retains its gloss throughout its service life. The overall film thickness is 170 – 180 μm, and weather exposure tests have confirmed that RENOLIT EXOFOL FX far exceeds the requirements of the RAL quality standards (according to RAL-GZ 716 and EN 513-2). Because of Solar Shield Technology, RENOLIT EXOFOL FX protects profiles against excessive heat build-up.
- First/Base Layer: The base layer is a solid color PMMA with infrared-reflecting pigments to reduce heat build-up of the profile or boards.
- Second Layer: Next is a pigmented polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) base film with Solar Shield Technology which protect the profile against excessive heat build-up. These pigments reduce the infrared radiation and heat build up in the profile.
- Third Layer: Then the ink layer is applied.
- Fourth Layer: Next is a transparent PMMA film.
- Fifth/Top Layer: Finally, the top layer is polyvinylidene fluoride film (PVDF).
- Optimized color pigments mean extended color stability
- Longer UV protection in the PMMA film protects the entire system, allowing for sensitive white tones to remain unfaded
- The primer layer under the PVC base film ensures the best adhesion
- A more stable copolymer technology replaces migrating plasticizer
- Extreme durability that withstands the harshest conditions (-40° to 290° F)
- Excellent resistance to cracking and chalking
- Lead free
- Little maintenance needed
- Easy to clean substances off
- Surpasses AAMA 2605 testing standards
Attain the right look with our durable yet stylish decorative grid and handle options.
Decorative Grid Design OptionsClick here to View Sizes & Options
INTUS windows and doors use sturdy, secure, and timeless handles in a variety of colors. Our handles coordinate with our window profiles and elements, and offer a high level of security. They use a multi-point locking system for an added layer of security. The locking points interact with a manually operated handle to bring window sashes into a turn or a tilt position.
Balcony Pull Handles
Our aluminum pull handles are sturdy and don't expose the screws for a sleek look. The shape is comfortable to use and available in colors to match our windows and doors.
Starting in September 2020, every INTUS window and door will contain a QR code, to streamline the service experience. Just scan the code, submit a form and we will contact you!