Intus Balcony Doors
Build to be the Most Energy Efficient
Intus Windows utilizes polymer window and door frames that are reinforced with steel u-channels for increased strength and stability. The use of unplasticized-polyvinyl chloride or U-PVC which has no plasticizers added and resulting window frame is stronger, longer lasting and much more UV resistant. The polymer frames are resistant to rot, and our wide variety of durable laminate finishes result in a product that is virtually maintenance free.
Intus Windows utilizes uPVC window and door frames that are reinforced with steel u-channels for increased strength and stability. The use of unplasticized-polyvinyl chloride or U-PVC which has no plasticizers added and resulting window frame is stronger, longer lasting and much more UV resistant. The uPVC frames do not rot and do not require painting and the window & door frames are available in a wide variety of laminate colors. The use of triple pane glazing makes for superior energy efficiency, interior comfort, and noise reduction.
- Warm edge spacers provide higher interior glass surface temperature and reduce condensation on the edge of the glass
- New construction and replacement applications for commercial, residential and institutional use
- Durable, low-maintenance framing materials reduce heat transfer and help insulate better
Structural Tests Results
|In-swing Balcony Door (Standard)||Out-swing Balcony Door (Optional)||Out-swing ADA Balcony Door (Standard)|
|Air Infiltration (AI)||<0.01 cfm/ft2||<0.01 cfm/ft2||<0.02 cfm/ft2|
|Water Penetration (WP)||04.59 psf||7.52 psf||7.52 psf|
|Design Pressure (DP)||+/- 45 psf||+/- 50 psf||+/- 50 psf|
Decorative RENOLIT EXOFOL PVC films give windows, doors and other outdoor surfaces beautiful colors, wood grain designs and sophisticated surface structures for decades.
Intus Colors combine a comprehensive range of colors with a rich variety of possible surface structures. Any architectural style can be accentuated using this exceptional color concept. The top quality and extremely durable coatings and foils also satisfy highest quality and design demands.
RENOLIT EXOFOL MX for interior
The PVC films are twin-layered. The color pigments in the base film use Solar Shield Technology. This protects the profile against excessive heat build-up. The base layer can remain as plain solid color or be printed, the upper transparent PMMA layer protects the colors and designs against fading caused by UV radiation or other weathering effects.
The pigments in the pigmented base film clearly reduce the infrared radiation and heat build-up in the profile. SST (Solar Shield Technology) is sun protection of the most effective type. The transparent upper layer consists of polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and absorbs more than 95 % of the UV-radiation. With a long-term effect. The colors and wood grains are protected from fading and other weather effects.
RENOLIT EXOFOL PX for exterior
RENOLIT EXOFOL PX makes windows look good for longer. Ground-breaking high-performance raw materials ensure better product services – patented features:
- More stable copolymer technology replaces migrating plasticizer.
- Optimized color pigments for clearly extended color stability.
- Longer UV protection in the PMMA film protects the entire system. More sensitive white tones therefore are no problem either.
- The primer layer under the PVC base film ensures best adhesion.
RENOLIT EXOFOL PX laminates cannot be used in the following states: FL, TX, NM, AZ, CA, NV, UT, CO.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX for exterior
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX is a high-performance film for the global market which sets new standards in terms of color fastness and protection. RENOLIT EXOFOL FX is a multi-layer film with an overall thickness of 170 – 180 μm. The top layer consists of a polyvinylidene fluoride film (PVDF), the second is transparent polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) and the base layer is a solid colour PMMA.
The base layer contains Solar Shield Technology (SST), to further decrease heat build-up of the film and the laminated components.
The three-layered structure of the film retains any color nearly without change throughout the service life, even when subjected to intense UV exposure. With its Solar Shield Technology, RENOLIT EXOFOL FX also protects the profiles from strong solar radiation. The film structure permits use of previously critical colors and wood grains. Weather exposure tests according to RAL-GZ 716 and EN 513-2 have confirmed that RENOLIT EXOFOL FX by far exceeds the requirements of the RAL quality standards.
RENOLIT EXOFOL FX is weather and ultraviolet resistant. This high-performance material retains its gloss throughout its service life. In addition, the film’s low surface tension makes it inherently dirt-repellent and therefore easy to clean. Even graffiti can easily be removed. The easy-to-clean effect of RENOLIT EXOFOL FX allows it to be used for new applications such as curtain walls on high-rise buildings.
RENOLIT EXOFOL MX has a high aesthetic effect. The care effort is very low: Even a single cleaning per year with detergent and water, using a sponge or a soft brush, will be sufficient to maintain the beautiful look across the entire film service life.
- Simulated divided lites with spacers
- Stuck-on grids
- Grids in pane
Our handles match our profiles and other elements perfectly – they are produced to the highest standard and use high quality materials. Besides looking great they also have a number of features that make our windows more secure and make your home a safer place to live. The self-operating blocking mechanism makes a precise click as the handle is turned through its various positions. Secustik window handles contain a patented jamming-device which provides integrated security. This helps to prevent unlawful moving of the window-fitting from outside. A coupling element allows for normal use of the window handle from inside, but jams the handle if anyone tries to turn it from outside by way of the fitting.
Turn position – handle in horizontal position
Tilt position – handle in vertical position, turned anti-clockwise
Locked position – handle in vertical position, turned clockwise
- Low threshold
- ADA compliant threshold
Screens are not available and will not be shipped for doors.
Screens can be purchased from third party companies, references available.
We offer triple glazed windows with multiple selection of Ug, SHGC, VT so your windows can be customized for you location, orientation and situation for optimal performance. Our knowledgeable employees and distributors will be happy to assist you in glazing selection.
- Obscure Insulating Glass. This glass obscures the view for more privacy, while letting the light shine through. Available in a variety of textured surfaces.
- Tinted Insulating Glass. Like sunglasses, windows with tinted glass help block the sun’s rays to help control glare; plus, they keep rooms that get direct sun cooler. The tint also helps block the view into your home. Available in Blue, Bronze and insulating glass.
- Clear Insulating Glass. The airspace filled with argon gas between the three panes of glass improves insulating properties, preventing heat or cold from escaping or entering your home.
- Tempered Insulating Glass. This glass will usually shatter into small fragments instead of sharp shards when broken.
- Security glass. Different levels of security glass will provide necessary protection.
- Laminated glass. Blocks 99.9% of the sun’s harmful UV rays. Lamination films will keep the glass in place if glass is shattered.
PROTECTION FROM UV RAYS
Large windows let in lots of beautiful, bright light. But they also let in punishing UV rays that prematurely fade expensive hardwood floors, curtains, rugs, furniture and cherished mementos. Guardian offers superior fade and UV protection that blocks 99.9% of the sun’s harmful UV radiation with Guardian Laminated Glass.